Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services (SCHS) organizes a promotional campaign every year in the holy month of Ramadan. SCHS directs the campaign to members of the community and its institutions to contribute with their alms and zakat of their money, which SCHS spends exclusively on paying the tuition fees for students with disabilities from unaffected families who are entitled to according to Islamic Law. Therefore, Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services has chosen a slogan for the campaign that is, (Your Zakat to support our Education).
Number of beneficiaries
The number of students benefiting in the last six years (2015 to 2020) was 193 students who fully or partially benefited from the Zakat funds, with a total amount of 48,911,228.
We receive alms and zakat funds in a number of ways, including:
- People can come to the SCHS’s headquarters along Al Wahda Street behind the Gold Center and hand over the amounts in either cash, checks or a visa card.
- Deposit in the Zakat account with:
- Sharjah Islamic Bank in all its branches: AE060410000011-203320-004
- Dubai Islamic Bank in all its branches: AE960240007580560448-601
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, in all its branches: AE290500000000010260597
- Log in to the SCHS’s website via SMS via the smartphone (Etisalat) -Click Here-
- Alternatively, by calling 0562160222 to inquire about how to donate.
Call or WhattsUp +971562160222